• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow starts the "who's going to make snow this weekend?" list!

john1200c

It will likely snow as I am picking up my motorcycle from storage tomorrow. You're welcome guys!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Planning on buying two passes for my son and I and skiing at Mount now on Saturday.

You used to post some great trip reports with him. (Warren?). I remember admiring some of the terrain the little guy would follow you down. Guessing he's not so little anymore!!

loafer89

You used to post some great trip reports with him. (Warren?). I remember admiring some of the terrain the little guy would follow you down. Guessing he's not so little anymore!!

He is 6'3" and 16 years old and dad is now (trying) to keep up with him.

KustyTheKlown

yea a major factor in my renewing the max pass is that killington and sunday river are committed to a long season

i dont even like killington, and would never go there on a midwinter weekend. but in the early and late season i am so thankful they exist

Vortex

yea a major factor in my renewing the max pass is that killington and sunday river are committed to a long season

i dont even like killington, and would never go there on a midwinter weekend. but in the early and late season i am so thankful they exist

Agree

I hope to get 5 to ten more days a year in with the Max Pass. K if it beats Sr by a day two to open and for May. Almost will force me to go west.