Mount Snow: Inside Track - Page 74

AlpineZone

Page 74 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    @mountsnow I too would love to know what the plans are for the Snow Lake Lodge.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    It's part of our master plan to replace that hotel with another property, but we don't have any concrete details or timeline that we can share at this time. Once we do, we'll be sure to update you all.

I would rather it stays as is. cheap sleeps .

Quote Originally Posted by skifree View Post
    I would rather it stays as is. cheap sleeps .
    Don't worry. It's not going anywhere anytime too soon. Cheap ski and stay specials have many years still ahead of them there.

Quote Originally Posted by ss20 View Post
    Especially when during a week-long deep freeze where you can make snow 24/7... I'm sure guys go into OT then.
    OT? I live in NH where seasonal workers = no OT. Believe me, I know!

Quote Originally Posted by MountSnow View Post
    Don't worry. It's not going anywhere anytime too soon. Cheap ski and stay specials have many years still ahead of them there.
    That's good to here, just needs a facelift. It's the perfect spot.

15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    That's good to here, just needs a facelift. It's the perfect spot.

Honestly not enough places have a more affordable resort lodging option I feel. It seems to me like a market that's relatively untapped. I'm obviously biased but feel I'm not alone in that I won't make the jump from a $55 / night motel to a $155 a night grand summit but do occasionally jump to $89 or $99 a night for the Snow Cap at Sunday River (only other place I know of that has something similar to Snow Lake).

Affordable does not have to mean outdated and dilapidated though. I love the service Snow Lake provides and for the location it is in the pricing and packages are fantastic. My only gripe is that I wish it wasn't so close to me calling it "dumpy."

Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

www.skibigsquaw.com

serves its purpose just fine. more ski towns need big/cheap lodging. keeps the budget minded people in the mix.
    just need a place to s.s.s

Quote Originally Posted by sull1102 View Post
    Affordable does not have to mean outdated and dilapidated though. I love the service Snow Lake provides and for the location it is in the pricing and packages are fantastic. My only gripe is that I wish it wasn't so close to me calling it "dumpy."

Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    Fair. The gold standard for my comment I consider to be the Snow Cap in at SR. Definitely not dumpy, just not a grand summit and it is not physically slopeside.

Mmm bed bugs, Coney Island whitefish leftovers and needles. Sign me up.

Thread Information