Mount Snow: Inside Track - Page 108

AlpineZone

Page 108 of 162 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1614
  1. #1071
    I'll edit in a report later, but WOW WOW WOW TODAY IS INCREDIBLE UP HERE!!!! It's been dumping since 12:30 trees are pretty viable now they've picked at least 3-4 today so far

    Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

    www.skibigsquaw.com

  2. #1072
    https://youtu.be/eHJoUhKNT9Y put together a little edit from 11/21. What a great day for any time of the season, but November is just crazy

    Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

    www.skibigsquaw.com

  3. #1073
    Edd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newmarket, NH
    Posts
    5,235
    Quote Originally Posted by sull1102 View Post
    https://youtu.be/eHJoUhKNT9Y put together a little edit from 11/21. What a great day for any time of the season, but November is just crazy

    Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    Nice vid, thanks. I was too lazy to put anything together. Did you just upload this straight from a device? Doesn’t appear to be a YouTube vid.

  4. #1074
    What color line is the best route to Challenger?
    12348970-4DA8-455F-BF30-3FD6E3C0E207.jpg

  5. #1075
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Nice vid, thanks. I was too lazy to put anything together. Did you just upload this straight from a device? Doesn’t appear to be a YouTube vid.
    Hey thanks man! I moved files from GoPro to Mac then did a little iMovie goodness and uploaded to YouTube.

    Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

    www.skibigsquaw.com

  6. #1076
    Quote Originally Posted by urungus View Post
    What color line is the best route to Challenger?
    12348970-4DA8-455F-BF30-3FD6E3C0E207.jpg
    Uhhh...yellow...but I'm wondering why this is a thing?
    2019-2020 59 days and holding...
    Thunder Ridge: 12/7, 12/8, 12/21, 12/26, 12/27, 12/28, 12/29, 12/31, 1/4, 1/5, 1/11, 1/17, 1/18, 1/19, 1/26, 2/1, 2/2, 2/8, 2/9, 2/15, 2/16, 2/20, 2/21, 2/22, 2/23, 3/7, 3/8
    Killington: 11/15, 12/16, 12/17, 12/18, 12/19, 12/20, 12/23, 1/3, 1/30, 1/31, 2/13, 2/27, 3/12
    Mount Snow: 11/27, 12/2, 12/24 Sunday River: 1/8, 1/9, 1/10 Greek Peak: 1/13, 1/14 Jiminy Peak: 12/6 Catamount: 12/13, 3/5 Pico: 12/19, 2/28 Mohawk: 12/27 Burke: 1/1 Ragged: 1/2 Wildcat: 1/6 Cannon: 1/7 Jay Peak: 1/23 Mad River Glen: 1/24 Magic: 2/14
    "Skiing is the closest you'll get to flying without leaving the ground." -snowmonster

  7. #1077
    Anyone know if there is parking at Carinthia this weekend? (11/24/18 )

  8. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaBear View Post
    Anyone know if there is parking at Carinthia this weekend? (11/24/18 )
    Yes, but it is limited as we still have construction going on over there on weekdays.


  9. #1079
    So I was going to post this over on a trip report from today that talked about how insane crowd levels were and the rumors of a 40-45 minute lift line for the bird today... is there anything Sneaux can do even with make believe money? You've got a 6 pack and a detach quad running full speed to the summit, another detach(Canyon) that serves it's own area and can get you out of the base area and over to North Face. I know the plan is Sunbrook detach quad soon, but the issue starts at the base. One pie in the sky idea, replace Tumbleweed/Sundance with yet another detach that would serve a fair bit of terrain.

    Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

    www.skibigsquaw.com

  10. #1080
    Smellytele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Right where I want to be
    Posts
    7,360
    Quote Originally Posted by sull1102 View Post
    So I was going to post this over on a trip report from today that talked about how insane crowd levels were and the rumors of a 40-45 minute lift line for the bird today... is there anything Sneaux can do even with make believe money? You've got a 6 pack and a detach quad running full speed to the summit, another detach(Canyon) that serves it's own area and can get you out of the base area and over to North Face. I know the plan is Sunbrook detach quad soon, but the issue starts at the base. One pie in the sky idea, replace Tumbleweed/Sundance with yet another detach that would serve a fair bit of terrain.

    Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    Mount Snow is like fly paper for NY'ers and those from CT. I am glad it is there to suck up the masses before they get too far North.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 1:07 PM.