Vail Resorts is buying Peak Resorts. - Page 112

AlpineZone

Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1125
  1. #1111
    Edd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newmarket, NH
    Posts
    5,327
    Quote Originally Posted by eastern powder baby View Post
    Apparently, the summit triple at Attitash broke down today and they had to rope people off of it. That will help it stay top of mind for Vail.



    Sent from my VS988 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Where’d you hear this? Seems to be back up today if the snow report is accurate.

  2. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Where’d you hear this? Seems to be back up today if the snow report is accurate.
    Skitheeast Facebook group

    Sent from my VS988 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Ski season is always too short

  3. #1113
    Surprised it's back up

    Sent from my VS988 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Ski season is always too short

  4. #1114
    MEtoVTSkier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Aroostook County, ME
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigo View Post
    ...girl managing the line was a superstar, scanned everyone and sent every chair up full.
    Clone her!

  5. #1115
    MEtoVTSkier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Aroostook County, ME
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by eastern powder baby View Post
    Apparently, the summit triple at Attitash broke down today and they had to rope people off of it. That will help it stay top of mind for Vail.

    Sent from my VS988 using AlpineZone mobile app
    You'd hate to wish anyone any trouble or a bad day of skiing, but the more that POS breaks down, the quicker it'll be replaced. They wasted way too much money on it last winter and last summer to still have it failing.

  6. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by MEtoVTSkier View Post
    You'd hate to wish anyone any trouble or a bad day of skiing, but the more that POS breaks down, the quicker it'll be replaced. They wasted way too much money on it last winter and last summer to still have it failing.
    For sure. At least that was pre-Vail money thrown down the toilet. I wonder if they preferred a patchwork fix last summerso they could figure out what to do with it in the long run once they took the keys from Peak.

    Sent from my VS988 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Ski season is always too short

  7. #1117
    I will wear my "Trash the Triple" shirt today.

    these were the long sleeve t-shirts a frustrated long time pass holder printed up last season and handed them out to us at Ptarmigans lodge pub. haha.

    who here has one ?

  8. #1118
    Edd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newmarket, NH
    Posts
    5,327
    Not on Facebook myself. Asked a friend to check and I asked Attitash on Twitter if the lift was down yesterday. Can’t verify that people were roped down. Honestly curious because, when that happens, a lift is pretty much never open the following day.


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

  9. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Not on Facebook myself. Asked a friend to check and I asked Attitash on Twitter if the lift was down yesterday. Can’t verify that people were roped down. Honestly curious because, when that happens, a lift is pretty much never open the following day.


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Here's what I saw.Screenshot_20200209-120126.jpg

    Sent from my VS988 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Ski season is always too short

  10. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by eastern powder baby View Post
    Here's what I saw.Screenshot_20200209-120126.jpg

    Sent from my VS988 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Come to think of it, they might have fired it back up after an hour. Post is unclear.

    Sent from my VS988 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Ski season is always too short

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 AM.