• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

bvibert

Staff member
been meaning to try tasty burger in Fenway forever

http://www.tastyburger.com/

I was going to order a single onion, but the six people in line in front of me all ordered doubles burgers, so I figured that was the appropriate thing to do and went for it. totally unnecessary, thing was HUGE. A single would be more than enough of a burger at this joint. super greasy, super good, as are the fries. Though whatever work I've done at the gym this week just got thrown out the window. :smash:

definitely an elevated fast food type joint. Guys who own it, own a couple of fine dining restaurants in the city

Jalapeno sounds good.

There used to an awesome Chilean restaurant in Downtown Crossing .... Chacarero.

I think they moved, but I used to love their sandwhiches. They put green beans on them, which sounds wierd, but is completely delicious.

Mmmm I'm craving one right now big time.

Dammit, now I'm craving a nice big cheeseburger! Thanks a lot! :smash:

o3jeff

I have a salad, but forgot a fork :-( The only fork I found here I wouldn't use unless I boiled it for an hour or so and eating it with my hands isn't the best idea since there are co-workers here today

bvibert

Staff member
I have a salad, but forgot a fork :-( The only fork I found here I wouldn't use unless I boiled it for an hour or so and eating it with my hands isn't the best idea since there are co-workers here today

You probably could have made one out of paper clips and other office supplies...