• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Grateful Thread

Vortex

I'll be starting pre-game in about an hour. This will be the closest I will even see any dead related to my own house. 15 min probably if alot of traffic to get home.

dmc

I'll be starting pre-game in about an hour. This will be the closest I will even see any dead related to my own house. 15 min probably if alot of traffic to get home.

Sweet!!!! Enjoy!!!

Nothin left to do but :) :) :)

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
I: Jam > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Money for Gasoline > Loose Lucy > So Many Roads > Easy to Slip > Supplication Jam > Easy to Slip > Lazy River Road, All Along the Watchtower > Might as Well II: Peggy-O@4, Fever@, Victim or the Crime@ > He's Gone > The Other One > Stuff > Dear Prudence > Two Djinn E: Two Djinn (reprise) > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower

BeanoNYC

I: Jam > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Money for Gasoline > Loose Lucy > So Many Roads > Easy to Slip > Supplication Jam > Easy to Slip > Lazy River Road, All Along the Watchtower > Might as Well II: Peggy-O@4, Fever@, Victim or the Crime@ > He's Gone > The Other One > Stuff > Dear Prudence > Two Djinn E: Two Djinn (reprise) > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower

Sweet! In Comic Sans Font, not less. What is the @ for? Who sat in on those songs?

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
That means they were played acoustically. It seems that Bobby has been starting second sets that way for a while.

I think the night's before show (I didn't go) had an intriguing setlist:

Jam > Truckin > Tomorrow Never Knows > Tennessee Jed > It's All Over Now > She Says > Liberty, Blackbird@, Masters of War@, Friend of the Devil@, Silvio* > Tequila* > Silvio* > Tequila* > Silvio* > Iko Iko* > Stuff > Come Together > Sugar Magnolia E: Attics of My Life *-w/ John Popper; "Attics" was a capella (Blues Traveler opened)

dmc

That means they were played acoustically. It seems that Bobby has been starting second sets that way for a while.

I think the night's before show (I didn't go) had an intriguing setlist:

Jam > Truckin > Tomorrow Never Knows > Tennessee Jed > It's All Over Now > She Says > Liberty, Blackbird@, Masters of War@, Friend of the Devil@, Silvio* > Tequila* > Silvio* > Tequila* > Silvio* > Iko Iko* > Stuff > Come Together > Sugar Magnolia E: Attics of My Life *-w/ John Popper; "Attics" was a capella (Blues Traveler opened)

Attics was well done that night - I was impressed..

But enough of the Beatles stuff... :roll:

Vortex

Sorry late in on this. One of the best dog shows in a reallly long time for me. The sound was awesone. I had never been in the vunue. Fairly nice and clean. Smokers in the Bathroom. A long shower after the show to become human again. As luck (bad luck)would have it my buddy had to back out of the New Riders in Hanover for Next Friday any one want to go?

BoB

quote "I think the night's before show (I didn't go) had an intriguing setlist:

Jam > Truckin > Tomorrow Never Knows > Tennessee Jed > It's All Over Now > She Says > Liberty, Blackbird@, Masters of War@, Friend of the Devil@, Silvio* > Tequila* > Silvio* > Tequila* > Silvio* > Iko Iko* > Stuff > Come Together > Sugar Magnolia E: Attics of My Life *-w/ John Popper; "Attics" was a capella (Blues Traveler opened)"

BoB was there, awesome show, fave was "Tequila", Friend of Devel really good acoustic jam,
yeah enough Beatles...
Anyone going to NRPS @ Iron Horse N.Hampton December 27?

maineskier69

Go figure, the New England dates coincide with our vacation down south. Oh well, guess I will have to make up for it this summer!

dmc

So I've been playing with a Dead/Phish band in CT...
So far we've worked out "Ramble On Rose","Althea","Bertha","Cold Rain and Snow","Shakedown", and a few others...

Going for Terrapin, St Stephen next...

Some good Phish songs too... :)

dmc

Isn't this the site of the Original GOTV? Some good memories there. Only about an hour from me too! You camping, boys?

they did have one there a few years ago... Don't think it was the first... But not sure..

If it's nice weather(not raining)- I'm camping - otherwise I'm crashing at a friends house in Bridgeport...