• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

8"-10" overnight for J

JD

Website
hotmail.com
anther 3-5 last night at J....10-14 since sunday...more coming this week....must......keep......skiing....
((*
*))
((*
*))
((*
*))

powbmps

Do you think they've been getting some down at Stowe?

JD

Website
hotmail.com
Yep. Skiied near there yesterday...snowed and blew lightly all day...Sunday near sugarbush...same deal, and part of the Krewe went back there yesterday and our tracks were gone from Sunday..Just as our tracks from Saturday were gone on Sunday. Everywhere from Rt2ish north has been getting the love...slow, steady, refreshing. More north the better....

BigJay

Yep. Skiied near there yesterday...snowed and blew lightly all day...Sunday near sugarbush...same deal, and part of the Krewe went back there yesterday and our tracks were gone from Sunday..Just as our tracks from Saturday were gone on Sunday. Everywhere from Rt2ish north has been getting the love...slow, steady, refreshing. More north the better....

Yeah but not too much North... across the border, Sutton got some snow... Owl's Head got a little snow... and Orford didn't get anything... And Orford is 30min north of Jay Peak...

I think Jay has been lucky for the past 2 weeks... but somehow, i feel they're not the bulls eye of all this snow. We were out sunday a bit south of us and there was definately more snow then at the house... I bet the sweet spot is between Smuggs and Jay...