• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How Bad Are iPods for Your Hearing?

Black Phantom

ghetto_20ipod.jpg

Warp Daddy

HUH what d'ya say ?? Yeah i got some issues been standin too damn near the amps for yrs when playin the axe -- never did like earplugs much either either :D

dmc

HUH what d'ya say ?? Yeah i got some issues been standin too damn near the amps for yrs when playin the axe -- never did like earplugs much either either :D

Guitar players take a beating.. And don't you use Marshals? :)

Warp Daddy

If it's too loud - your too old - maaaaaan!!!

Then i'm older than Dirt D cuz its ear-bleedin, brain breakin Loud Man :D:D

I KNOW, I KNOW you current dudes are all mellow and such from Band Camp Clavin -- good on ya but man i like it Ruff n' Ready :D-- Slash Rules !!

dmc

Then i'm older than Dirt D cuz its ear-bleedin, brain breakin Loud Man :D:D

I KNOW, I KNOW you current dudes are all mellow and such from Band Camp Clavin -- good on ya but man i like it Ruff n' Ready :D-- Slash Rules !!

You kidding me? I'm ready to bust out the hard stuff at any time.
I lay it down like Bonham on the turn of a dime!
I'll kick in some Alex Van Halen double drums if you like...
I stay in the pocket like Phil Rudd with Malcom Young sawing away on the rhythm.
I keep Green Manalishi rolling along...
I was weaned on Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
I can hit it like Steven Adler before he quit because of drugs...

Dude... i can rock... and or roll..

I just happen to really dig jazz... haha...

Warp Daddy

D Like i've said b4 Dude u da man !!! --- i'd lay down bread that u can whack da hell outta dem skins bro--let 'em bleed baby -------------seriously nothin . ___Nuthin like a great drum lick baby bangin on da bongos like a chimpanzee :D: Like Knopfler says

My 13 yr old grandson in Boston gets all lathered up now on his set and the kid HAS the moves to go along with it -- a real drum monkey -- i luv it :D:D

dmc

i envy your grandson - a great age to be drumming.
I lost my fast chops a while ago... I move around the set more smartly now.. haha.. I kinda lowered things so i don't have really reach. Getting old.

My big thing is I try to be like Bonham.. Play from the bottom up.. Concentrate on the full beat with quick tasty fills, or driving fills that aren't too far from the beat. But ALWAY making it back on time and strong.

Warp Daddy

i envy your grandson - a great age to be drumming.
I lost my fast chops a while ago... I move around the set more smartly now.. haha.. I kinda lowered things so i don't have really reach. Getting old.

My big thing is I try to be like Bonham.. Play from the bottom up.. Concentrate on the full beat with quick tasty fills, or driving fills that aren't too far from the beat. But ALWAY making it back on time and strong.

Saweet moves !! U drum guys ALWAYS cover r asses when we miss it :D :D

Rock on Bro !