• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

03/12/24 - Bromley

SLyardsale

Resort or Ski Area
Bromley Mountain
Date
Mar 12, 2024
Snow Conditions
  1. Powder
  2. Packed Powder
I've got 60 days in the books - mainly at Mt. Snow with a couple at Eldora. Today, 3/12 was the best day of my season. I bought the pre-season 3 pack as I usually do for Bromley. With patience, we settled on today. With the new snow on Sunday and the almost complete wind hold on Monday, today, Tuesday, ended up being the sought after day after storm day. Perfectly groomed packed and wind blown slab powder was the lay of the land. While some of the fun stuff wasn't available due to the cruddy March so far, the east side steeper stuff was in prime shape, if not a bit thin in the base. By noon, there was some stickyness - but sticking to the east side by that part of the day was the ticket. Super day.

blue ribbon with view of magic
IMG_3419.jpg
blue ribbon with view of stratton
IMG_3420.jpg

little dipper chute between stargazer & havoc
IMG_3423.jpg
lift line
IMG_3424.jpg

Jpruitt

Ok, but I'm obsessed with the mountain view in your first picture! Happy to know you had such a good day :)