• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2009-10 New England Pass - On Sale March 11!

Vortex

The 3 payment option is nice. I probably will pay for the adult passes by the april deal line and save $100 and then use the boyne points and buy the kids using the payment plan. 4 golds. Still a a great value. Covers night turns as well.

Mildcat

The 3 payment option is great but I'm not thrilled about them adding two more blackout dates on the Silver Pass.

Mildcat

There are less weekends effected with this plan. The way it is structured it just eliminates full weekends rather than half a weekend. Works better for some, not so well for others.

Good point. There's only one Sat blacked out without a Sun.

Skimaine

This will help with some weekend warriors who have to travel 3+ hours only to be blacked out one of the weekend days. For me, it means I will definitely being hitting saddleback on those blackout weekends. I do like the payment plan option.

Edd

So the Silver pass is $599. I bought it right away last year and I'm remembering $499. Does anyone recall what the Silver price was for early buyers? My memory sucks.

WJenness

According to my Boyne Rewards account I just looked at online, I spent $599 on March 8th, 2008 for my 08-09 silver pass.

-w

Mildcat

My memory sucks too so I looked at my receipt. I renewed early for $549. Same price this year.