• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2014 mini alpine zone where?

Puck it

Cannon - last years ski off never happened!

Oh it is happening.

Mad Mad Mad is on the right in this pic!!!

Tortoise-beats-rabbit-in-China-pet-ski-off.jpg

steamboat1

Killington or Gore would work for me. Only thing it would have to be on a ski club weekend unless we could get a better group discount. For Killington those days would be 1/3-4, 2/7-8, 3/14-15, 4/11-12. There's a Nov. weekend but that would be to early I think. For Gore it would be 3/21-22. Gore has a 12/6-7 weekend also but I wouldn't be able to make it because I'm already committed that weekend.

gmcunni

scotty, can you put together some lodging options for those of us that would spend the weekend?

steamboat1

Yes. Cheap(er) lodging in Lake George...

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk
Rutland has it's share of inexpensive motels too. Then there's always Turn of the River Lodge (place is for sale).

To me it doesn't matter, either K or Gore. I'd still be staying in Pittsford either way. Of course K would be a shorter drive.