• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2knees

Bump for stoke.

lol let me take the time to thank YOU for all your input. 8 years on this board and you provide tons of stoke, knowledge and opinionated, knowledgeable posts. all good things my man.

seeded bumps are the only things that matter btw. :dunce:

lol let me take the time to thank YOU for all your input. 8 years on this board and you provide tons of stoke, knowledge and opinionated, knowledgeable posts. all good things my man.

seeded bumps are the only things that matter btw. :dunce:

Before I joined AZ I skied for 16 years and never even new how big seeded bumps were...thanks Greg for planting the seed..lol

2knees

Before I joined AZ I skied for 16 years and never even new how big seeded bumps were...thanks Greg for planting the seed..lol

i wasnt being serious. seeded bumps are an unfortunately neccessary evil now. even sundown used to bump up without them. shaped skis and snowboards kinda changed the scene.

and that is not a knock on either, its just reality.

i wasnt being serious. seeded bumps are an unfortunately neccessary evil now. even sundown used to bump up without them. shaped skis and snowboards kinda changed the scene.

and that is not a knock on either, its just reality.

Because turn radius is greater right???

ComeBackMudPuddles

Mr%20Bump.jpg

Steezer hit 9000 as the Dow pushed over 9000. There may be a correlation here. Post your balls off and get us over 10,000, GSS, the world is counting on you.

I don't really care about the stock market...I also don't really care about seeded bumps..but if my post whoring will make it snow alot this winter..than I'll continue..I'd really like to hit 10,000 posts soon..thanks for the encouragement Moe..you da man..