• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anywhere gonna release a spring pass?

snoseek

So I took off for winter in October, went to the desert and rode mtb for a month. I haven't worked or drawn pay since October 17. With that said I need to get back early, maybe mid-late March, get the bank account back in check.

So what I'm wondering is are any of the resorts gonna release a spring pass? Has anyone done this in years past? I'm in NH so my location is somewhat central. I'd love to get a dozen days back there in that last month...maybe ticket deals would be the way to go huh?

ScottySkis

Killington did 2 maybe 3 years ago, and they seem to be doing great job this year of making customers happy.

bdfreetuna

I have no inside knowledge but my money's on nobody of significance releasing a "spring pass" this year.. or in the foreseeable future.

Spring is a risky season.

xwhaler

Crotched typically offers a spring pass I think. Course a lot of mtns also let new pass holders buy a pass for the following yr which includes access for the current yr to ski for free. Usually this occurs early March.

If I was ever to look into a spring pass I'd make sure I went for a mtn that had a long standing reputation of trying to stay open as long as possible. Sugarloaf, K, Saddleback, Bush, Jay I think make the most sense since you at least know they will give it a go as long as possible.