• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Are you kidding me?

drjeff

This post is awesome. It signifies we have hit the low point of the off season off topic posts. It should only get better from here on out. ;) :lol:

Be careful what you wish for Riv! Since how many times over the years has it seemed like the off season "low point" has been hit in a post, only to have it descend to deeper depths a week or two later! ;) :lol:

As for the actions of the mother, well IMHO you shouldn't be having your kids trying to "drop a nugget" at the same time and table where they're trying to eat a nugget!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SkiFanE

OMG..too funny. Although at Sunday River a mother changed her kid right on a table in the cafeteria. It was lovely, and I know there are changing tables in the closest bathroom. Some people...:roll: :roll:

JimG.

Staff member
OMG..too funny. Although at Sunday River a mother changed her kid right on a table in the cafeteria. It was lovely, and I know there are changing tables in the closest bathroom. Some people...:roll: :roll:

And I only found this story after I read another about a mom who let her 4 year old urinate on a light post in the middle of a busy street because he couldn't hold it anymore. Then she was angry because she got a ticket from a cop who saw it.