• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Attitash Presents Jam Band Assembly of Dust Jan. 26

AlpineZone News

Skiing News
Website
www.alpinezone.com
BARTLETT, New Hampshire — Jam band super-group, Assembly of Dust (AOD) is coming to the Mount Washington Valley Thursday, January 26. Attitash in Bartlett, NH will present a live concert with AOD, doors open at 8:00 PM in the Grand Summit Ballroom at the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel.

Tickets are limited and can be purchased in advance, in person, for $12 at Attitash Sports, and other North Conway locations -The Red Parka Steakhouse and Pub, The Moat Mountain Smoke House and Brewing Co., and Morning Dew Espresso, Grind-n-Gears or call 800-223-7669. If tickets are still available they will be for sale on the evening of the show for $15 at the door. Concert-goers must be at least 18 years of age.

Special show packages are being offered at the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel. Guests can purchase a Ski & Stay & Show for $89pp, Stay & Show for $79pp or a Stay package for $69pp (based on standard and studio room double occupancy and does not include tax & service charges). For reservations call 800-223-7669.

"Last year, Five Day 40 played an incredible sold out show for Attitash's 40th anniversary party. With last year's sell out we encourage people to buy their tickets in advance. Because of the success it looks like this is going to turn into an annual thing in honor of Attitash's Founder's Day," said Eric Fredrickson, marketing manager at Attitash. "This year we are happy to be bringing Assembly of Dust to the Mount Washington Valley."

Lead singer Reid Genauer had this to say about the upcoming show at Attitash. "I love playing in NH. First and foremost all of the guys in the band (except me) were either born or have lived in NH for a long time - it feels like home for us as a band. For me having lived in VT for close to a decade and now living in NYC I am always somewhat relieved to be back in New England. It's where I feel most like myself - most at ease. So with that said we are getting ready to Rock the Granite State! I can't believe I said that."

Earlier this summer, AOD made their debut performance at the Bonnaroo, performing alongside artists such as The Dave Matthews Band, Jack Johnson and The Black Crowes. Their entire set was broadcast on XM radio. While there, the band recorded a special acoustic performance for syndication on over 60 independent radio stations across the country.

Assembly of Dust's musical line-up includes Reid Genauer and several of the East Coast's favorite underground players: keyboardist and co-songwriter writer Nate Wilson and bassist/backing vocalist John Leccese (both from Percy Hill), Moon Boot Lover drummer Andy Herrick, and guitarist/backing vocalist Adam Terrell from the collective known as Groovechild.