• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Members In The Biz

56fish

Website
www.borderskirental.com
Just curious, how many members directly involved w/ snow sports business? Resort, retail, school, patrol, etc. Don't know why it took 80 degree days to pique my interest!

I've been selling/renting/servicing skis/boards since '76. Bikes for 4 years. Others?
:beer: Beer was always the common denominater back in the day. PC & risk mgmt have taken a bit of the spirit out of the industry. What say you AZ.

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
I'm soon to be. I'll be attending Colorado Mtn. College in the Ski Area Ops/Management program this fall. :D

Obviously, Win is in the biz :wink: Same with Eric Friedman. But I guess they go without saying :)

wa-loaf

I worked as a ski tech/sales for a couple years in the mid 90's. I sold bikes too. Does that count?

dmc

I used to work at Hunter but mainly for free tickets...

then I started making good $$ so I quit in lieu of a season pass..

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
I have many years(15) under my belt in the ski resort biz, some years in yearround management, some seasonally. The past 3 days I have been working, retooling the ski shop(Adventure Shop) in Gatehouse with dirt/mountain bike, hiking, swimming and disc golf stuff at the Bush. Should be an interesting summer. Hope some of you will come up. We are also doing a 600ft Zipline from Spring Fling to the Gatehouse Lodge.

Last edited: