• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ'rs please remeber this family

campgottagopee

Sorry if to somber or political but this hits home...
http://www.legacy.com/telegram/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=116996031

Please remeber this family in your hearts and prayers. I didn't know Cory but do know his Dad. From the stories his father would tell me Cory is a TRUE PATRIOT. Please remeber every day while we are working, playing and loving our familys, young soldiers are dying for our right to do so. MAY WE ALL BE PROUD AMERICANS :flag:

dmc

Indeed... Its hurts more when it's someone in your network...

I tried posting something like this and got some weird responses... That almost belittled my feelings of losing someone part of the extended Hunter Mtn family in the midst of all the casualties.. It was never my intention to point out one sacrifice and push away the others...

God bless all our troops...
Now go out and replace those fading yellow ribbons bought 4 years ago... And though I don't agree that they are fighting for my rights in Iraq... I honor their service as Americans being called by our government...

It's sad..but please keep politics out of this..as long as this stupid war continues..soldiers are going to keep dying..it stinks..and thank god there's no draft..