• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bears, That's What's Up

BodeMiller1

It's more important than ever that we know where the Bears are. I have not seen a bear this year. There's always Bears on the Cannon slopes this time of year. There are bears in Vermont, I saw it on T.V. If you post a picture of a bear maybe we can have a SKI -OFF.

2Planker

Had a small cub in our driveway yestreday morning as we were loading up 2 cars.
It was up on his/her hind legs peeking into the back of the SUV where the cooler and the trash was...

Mom was no where to be found....

Last edited:

BodeMiller1

It was up on his/her hind legs peeking into the back of the SUV where the cooler and the trash was...

Mom was no where to be found....
Nice, sounds like a bad bear.

2Planker

Mom was no where to be found...

bigbob

Report of a bear in my hood the other day. Probably after my neighbors' chickens...again.

BodeMiller1

There are many bears in the Green Mountains. So, where are they. This time of year, they go on picknicks and eat fish.

Bob the builder sounds like a bad bear. Best of luck>>>

Attachments

• dds2.jpg
    dds2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 0

ctdubl07

Come to my CT hometown....We have a mom and 2 cubs daily visiting our backyard koi pond and a large male stopped us from teeing off Sunday morning as he was busy digging up a turtle egg nest on the hillside of the par 3 I was trying to play. Stopped play of our M/M for 30 minutes until he got bored and cleared out. Bears to us are now like squirrels.

2Planker

Bears strolling Rt 44 on the CT/RI border yesterday.
They ended up at Burrillville's Spring Lake by 4pm.