• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Biggest Problem Facing Ski Areas (and not global warming)

drjeff

I just fell out of my chair laughing at that! Great job!! :)

Just placed my order!

Last edited:

witch hobble

Said it before, I'll say it again: lift serviced skiing at temps > 65 is mandatory jeans or carhartts for me. Call me gaper, call me Dick Cheney if you must. I pity your jaded, overdressed asses.:spread:

Cannonball

Where are you guys skiing that this is common enough to even make fun of? I see a total of about 4 people a season skiing in jeans. They are all beginners so get a pass. Am I missing something?

emmaurice2

There's a guy that I see at Mohawk frequently, always in jeans and sometimes a cowboy hat on non-windy days. Other than that, I've only seen one person in jeans this season and another person in a football jacket, both over MLK weekend at Sunapee.

AdironRider

Two minutes of my life I want back.

A skiing in jeans t-shirt? Deja vu?

And you want 25 bucks for it?

bdfreetuna

I'll be skiing in jeans come April and hopefully May... in 50-60 degree weather up on Paradise, Church or Jay Ridge for the last big outings of the season.

Also, wearing a T-Shirt. But not that one.

Then again who knows maybe I'll switch it up and put on a sport coat and slacks this spring. Who gives a crap? Are we all having fun?

One of the girls in the video was pretty hot so overall I gotta say, nice job.