• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bretton Woods' radio ads as heard on sports radio

The Sneak

Holy crap, terrible! Sounds like something Wachusett would have used 20 years ago with its earnest 'yay 4 family fun' theme.

And that 'who we are' song with the '2,3,4,5' countdown?
So bad.

But I give them credit - Boston sports radio stations get very high ratings and those ads are reaching a lot of people. Obviously they are not going for my demographic (30something not-married no kids AZer) but I hear this crappy ad a lot and not too many ads for other ski areas...so I bet it's working for them.

Yes. A thread complaining about a radio ad. This is what crappy weather has reduced me to.

wakenbacon

Heard a weird wildcat/attitash commercial today. I feel like I have heard more commercials this year than previous.

xlr8r

The Attitash/Wildcat ad was terrible. I would have no idea what product the ad was for, if they did not say the actual names attitash and wildcat in it. I have no idea how that ad is supposed to get people to want to go there for skiing.

The Okemo ad are also pretty bad, but I can see how they are aimed at their target demographic. They just talk about how there is no need for snowdancing because Okemo makes so much snow. I guess people still don't understand that plenty of resorts can make a lot of snow.

Just bring back Wa Wa Wachusett. All the ads this year are just kinda embarrassing IMO