• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bretton Woods slow start?

4aprice

Hard to be critical of anyone with the hand they've been dealt by Mother Nature. Just wonder, I know in my own household life has gotten more expensive. Some of these issues of slow roll outs might be due to costs and belt tightning due energy costs and weather forecasts that have not turned favorable yet.

Former Sunday Rivah Rat

Hard to be critical of anyone with the hand they've been dealt by Mother Nature. Just wonder, I know in my own household life has gotten more expensive. Some of these issues of slow roll outs might be due to costs and belt tightning due energy costs and weather forecasts that have not turned favorable yet.
Go to BW and see how much money they spent on a new Gondola and lavish lodge at the top of the mountain. Hard to argue that they are penny pinching when you see how much has been spent.