• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Camelback 1/26/14

4aprice

Quick check in from the homestead. Good winter weather makes for good skiing. Only got Sunday in this weekend but the mountain is skiing great. IT WAS FREAKING COLD Sunday morning but conditions are beautiful with Saturday's snow (also snowed Sunday after I quit). Bumps on Lower Cleo skiing fine and Rocket is growing a new crop too. Did I mention IT WAS FREAKING COLD. Blue next weekend for a race and change of pace.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Wavewheeler

Glad to hear. Heading up there with my daughter on Wed for the day and am hoping for good conditions. Supposed to be a balmy 15 degrees. Gonna be wearing the winter woolies for sure! Hoping the blacks are all open. Last time I was there Cliffhanger was closed and that's my favorite.

I hope my daughter is up to skiing blacks. Had to split up most the time skiing Killington because she wouldn't do any blacks. CB's are easier so I'm hoping she will try. It will be her first time there