• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dating is so much fun!!!!!

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
Actually, been busy with work and somewhat sucked into the Facebook vortex.

I'm married and faithful but find these ads too entertaining:

A NEW YEAR'S WINTER'S WALTZ FOR THE AGES - 54 (Exeter NH)

Reply to: pers-972896219@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-29, 9:15AM EST

so close tasting the white hot passions of the night.. us nestled between layers of blankets clinging together until winter's creamy covered dawn taps on our window pane..her blistery winter's sonnet to us a gentle lylable.. soon we will rise taking that New Year's Eve traditional long frosty walk together down the long trail around Crystal Lake less than two miles from our old Victorian New England town with our labs in tow! leaving behind the familiar warm scents of your freshing baked cherry pie cooling in our old colonial kitchen. wood stove a blaze.. two cups waiting to be filled, with hot sweet cider and long conversations to warm our bones.. your latest novel turned over on our coffee table next to your glasses and favorite leather chair...leather furnishings covered with animal furs through out the room except for the large oriental rug we found in Greece on our Honey Moon and mantel filled with family and friends tells our story!
we don't move quite as quickly as we did.. our memories are fading.. but when I touch you hand I still feel safe, understood.. and that's all that matters now.. I whispering in your good hear as I did that first snowy New Year's Eve winter of our love, "Angel promise me that we will always hold hands and you will save the first New Year's waltz for me?" soon after pie and cider I watch you move slowly to your chair and pick up your book and glasses. soft music is playing on the radio.. a waltz I think.. my eyes flutter I surrender I am almost there now in my dream I am but that girl again! in my Emerald green velvet New Year's Eve floor length gown my waist long red hair adorning my face.. I can see you too now it's that first New Year's Eve when we meet you are floating toward me handsome and quick! me a whisp of a feather as the tips of my fingers tingle and curl shyly in yours. We turn and turn on the dance floor your touch so new vibrant! sweet soft lips and kisses we had not yet touched or tasted.. our senses alert! aroused! and drawn to the most primitive urges in us.. moving.. swaying.. my long red hair falls around your face our hearts laughing giggling.. tingling.. breathless.. and safe at last because two lonely hearts have found their way home.. floating along mad with joy! just a moment ago it seems you took my hand and said "Angel come join me for the first New Year's Eve winter's waltz for the ages.' Suzannarosa! I am an old fashioned America Rose and still believe that possibilties are just dreams unrealized.. love is ageless..
3n83ma3o81f11211498ct3e8f2ed4c7fa1c49.jpg
3nf3k33m31fa12a14a8cvb764c1f14ce41e6b.jpg
3nf3oa3l11fa1391448cv341382b52b811ce6.jpg
3nc3p03lf1131f11288cva4f4609f10c818a3.jpg

Warp Daddy

Sounds like something out of the pages of a romance novel .. Speaking of romance novels, you will find them in the romance & fiction section of the book store. The books are called fiction for a reason. But for some reason, I am sure Warp Daddy marriage is some what like a romance novel ...

Yeah for such a stupid and ugly old dude i found my perfect match 45 yrs ago when i was young , fast and had hair ---------- :D

Seriously i feel VERY fortunate and our ORIGINAL meeting was strictly DUMB luck

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Actually, been busy with work and somewhat sucked into the Facebook vortex.

I'm married and faithful but find these ads too entertaining:

A NEW YEAR'S WINTER'S WALTZ FOR THE AGES - 54 (Exeter NH)

Reply to: pers-972896219@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-29, 9:15AM EST

so close tasting the white hot passions of the night.. us nestled between layers of blankets clinging together until winter's creamy covered dawn taps on our window pane..her blistery winter's sonnet to us a gentle lylable.. soon we will rise taking that New Year's Eve traditional long frosty walk together down the long trail around Crystal Lake less than two miles from our old Victorian New England town with our labs in tow! leaving behind the familiar warm scents of your freshing baked cherry pie cooling in our old colonial kitchen. wood stove a blaze.. two cups waiting to be filled, with hot sweet cider and long conversations to warm our bones.. your latest novel turned over on our coffee table next to your glasses and favorite leather chair...leather furnishings covered with animal furs through out the room except for the large oriental rug we found in Greece on our Honey Moon and mantel filled with family and friends tells our story!
we don't move quite as quickly as we did.. our memories are fading.. but when I touch you hand I still feel safe, understood.. and that's all that matters now.. I whispering in your good hear as I did that first snowy New Year's Eve winter of our love, "Angel promise me that we will always hold hands and you will save the first New Year's waltz for me?" soon after pie and cider I watch you move slowly to your chair and pick up your book and glasses. soft music is playing on the radio.. a waltz I think.. my eyes flutter I surrender I am almost there now in my dream I am but that girl again! in my Emerald green velvet New Year's Eve floor length gown my waist long red hair adorning my face.. I can see you too now it's that first New Year's Eve when we meet you are floating toward me handsome and quick! me a whisp of a feather as the tips of my fingers tingle and curl shyly in yours. We turn and turn on the dance floor your touch so new vibrant! sweet soft lips and kisses we had not yet touched or tasted.. our senses alert! aroused! and drawn to the most primitive urges in us.. moving.. swaying.. my long red hair falls around your face our hearts laughing giggling.. tingling.. breathless.. and safe at last because two lonely hearts have found their way home.. floating along mad with joy! just a moment ago it seems you took my hand and said "Angel come join me for the first New Year's Eve winter's waltz for the ages.' Suzannarosa! I am an old fashioned America Rose and still believe that possibilties are just dreams unrealized.. love is ageless..
3n83ma3o81f11211498ct3e8f2ed4c7fa1c49.jpg
3nf3k33m31fa12a14a8cvb764c1f14ce41e6b.jpg
3nf3oa3l11fa1391448cv341382b52b811ce6.jpg
3nc3p03lf1131f11288cva4f4609f10c818a3.jpg
How romantic. If that wasn't lifted from somewhere, she could be quite a writer.

Damn, she enticed me back with cheese mac and meatloaf ...
The way to a man's heart...

can't afford her taste .. Blond I like..

Me too -------------------married one --BEST move i ever made

+1 I'm also guilty of that :)
Blondes are over-rated. Brunettes do it best.

Warp Daddy

Brunettes are TRES KEWL too my motto as a young guy --- ITS all good-- Just SOME better than Others :D :D :D

Seriously the combo of brains and looks and femininity swept me away when i encountered THAT trifecta

Brunettes are TRES KEWL too my motto as a young guy --- ITS all good-- Just SOME better than Others :D :D :D

Seriously the combo of brains and looks and femininity swept me away when i encountered THAT trifecta

Wow..I can't imagine just meeting one woman and thinking..wow this is the woman I want to be with for life..but it might happen..

Since I'm 29..like half the guys I know are married or engaged..I don't think I'd be ready for marriage for another decade..but I'd like to be in a steady exclusive relationship..I'm nervous about STDs..

Warp Daddy

Wow..I can't imagine just meeting one woman and thinking..wow this is the woman I want to be with for life..but it might happen..

Since I'm 29..like half the guys I know are married or engaged..I don't think I'd be ready for marriage for another decade..but I'd like to be in a steady exclusive relationship..I'm nervous about STDs..

Steeze : I ASSURE you that prior to that chance meeting The concept of exclusivity was the farthest thing on my mind .

I was home from college , a jock with all the ATTITUDE that goes along with that , dated several women. actually some simultaneously -- got the picture :D
I was playin in a rock band ( MORE attitude) But this nite me and a college friend were doing the Dance hall scene -- yo u guys call it clubbin

So when this meeting occured it was like this chick is way special --------first of all she is mondo bright and SEES thru the BULLSHITand is the finest damn woman i ever saw .---------------------- soft spoken , smart uber feminine and SMARTER than me

Bingo ONE dumb jock met HIS match

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Did you have any good times with her, OSME?

I keep reflecting upon that email that goes around about the friends who are in your life, whether it's for a season or a lifetime, and the impact they've had on you. You are who you are today because of your life experiences, right? Good or bad, they've shaped you as a person, and likely you've grown because of it. It isn't all bad, is it?

I'm not sure I believe spending an entire lifetime with one person is possible for all people. That's not to say that isn't something to strive for, to consider the ideal, to go after with your whole heart. But to be realistic, people do change, expectations change, and what people want out of life also change. That doesn't negate the good that happened before it; but it also shouldn't keep you from trying to find a mate, either.

I realize it's a bit...peculiar for me to espouse on this topic, especially with these opinions. But honestly, life is too short. Enjoy the company you have for however long you have it; and if it doesn't work out, then know that there's always that opportunity again if you so desire...and if not, well, you can at least be the best person you can be, forever changed by it all.

Laugh often, live life to the fullest, and love with all your heart. And if it gets broken, it can grow back...stronger. It's not the end of the world, even if it may feel like it for a while.

</my opinion on the matter> Take it for whatever it's worth for you, or leave it.

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
Okay, getting too serious. Now this would be bad if they were not published elsewhere. GSS, apart from missing safety meetings, what else can you gather from this?:

no druggys - 25 (New Hampshire)

Reply to: pers-985186937@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-08, 2:35PM EST

Hey everyone. I am just looking for a real man, someone to have a good time with.I am looking for a man with some of the same qualities that I have. You don't have to have them all but a couple or few would do. I do not judge people because I do not like to be judged. Take me as I am and for who I am not what I look like. Because if you remember as a child growing up you were also probably told like I was..."beauty is skin deep" and unfortunately people are very shallow and sometimes rude. Not every woman out there that looks like a Barbie doll has alot of the qualities that I do they just have the looks and therefore sometimes looks do not get you what you need or want in life. It is what is within your heart and the way you treat people.so if you have smooth words and your seriuous about then give me a shout.
3k83m83pd1161231g0918a5d5d01d9f4610ae.jpg

Remember for at least 50% of the time.. the marriage doesn't have a happy ending ..
My first and only marriage, she picked me out of the crowd and arranged for me to go on a date with her and her sister.. My buddy asked me which one I wanted and I said I will take the blonde one . After the first date I knew we would get married. Too bad the story doesn't have a happy ending..

For the 50 percent of marriages that end in a divorce..there's still alot of fun for awhile along with sex on a regular basis..