• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Final Four Hoops !!!

drjeff

SERIOUSLY pulling now for Syracuse - Louisville in the national championship game! Would be a fitting end to the Big East as we know it!

Warp Daddy

Loiusville pulled out a very tough win , WS gave them a real run for the $$$

wow at the half Syracuse is flatter than a pancake Looking fugly offensively . Too flat footed , not enough movement and havent hit the glass at all,. Michigan has destroyed the zone with about 6 threes .Great shooting .

Boeheim better make some adjustments to the movement dilemma or it is curtains ! michigan.s big scorer has not been a factor yet

Cornhead

Wow, great game, tough loss for the Orange, played great D in the second half, missed a lot of crucial shots however. Was hoping they'd find a way to pull it out in the end. Didn't agree with the charge called near the end.

Warp Daddy

Kudos to Michigan they out bounded , out shot and out hustled the Orange. . Fair played an outstanding game whereas Carter Williams and Southerland fizzled big time . You cant win games against great teams without SENIOR leaders and Trish who obviously SAW the charge coming as he looked directly at the guy POSTED up in the lane and FAILED to either pull up for a jumper or dish ot off was a serious WTF moment ????

however all that said the BETTER team won , IMHO the Orange had a great season BUT failed to show up lastnite in the DECISION making and execution phases of the game

darent

lookin good this year, have my final 2 in my brackett, finally my midwest teams come through!!,, go mich!!!

Geoff

I really don't care about a Michigan / Louisville final. I'll probably put it on tonight but I don't have a favorite. I'd rather watch chick bball. Go UConn!

deadheadskier

Staff member
For the love of Red Auerbach, GO WOLVERINES!!!

Truthfully, I can't stand college hoops. The 35 second shot clock is terrible for the game. I find it incredibly boring to watch teams j/o with the basketball for 30 seconds and then heave up bad shots. I admire the increased passion over the NBA, but the quality of play can be downright atrocious.

Having said all that I can never, ever, EVER root for a Pitino coached basketball team.

Warp Daddy

Pitino not one of my favs either.

lost interest in the game now and will only watch it ( if its still going on ) after we watch other shows tonite .