• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Nordica Enforcers with Salomon STH 14 Driver bindings

yeggous

2012 Nordica Enforcers, length 185cm. Mounted with 2013 Salomon STH 14 Driver bindings, currently set for size 26.5 boot, 305mm BSL.

They've been skied about 12 days max. Are in great condition.

$400 obo

I can meet in Chelmsford, MA, Lexington, MA, North Conway, NH, or some point in between. Otherwise you pay shipping.

Pictures attached:
photo-1.jpgphoto.jpg

thetrailboss

Staff member
Nice skis. If I had not just added to my quiver I might be talking to you. I demoed the (older) Enforcers at Loveland in 2010-2011 and loved them.

yeggous

Nice skis. If I had not just added to my quiver I might be talking to you. I demoed the (older) Enforcers at Loveland in 2010-2011 and loved them.

These are great in mixed, softer, and 3D snow, but where they really shine is spring. These things are fantastic in softening and slushy spring stuff. They have the heft to bust through the glop, have the width to ride over the spring granular, and still have two layer to titanium to lay a trend or stick an edge into the frozen stuff underneath.