• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Grayville Hebron CT 4-17-2012

powhunter

Thanks for the heads up on this place Woodcore and o3jeff. Grayville is a cool mix of ST, rollers, Techy climbs and downhill. and some cool skinnies and log rides. Wouldnt have found the trail head without the GPS though, probably 1/8th of a mile from where ya park. Did about 6 1/2 miles. My sorry ass is cooked, but definately will return for more!

Steveo

Last edited:

MR. evil

Greyville is a lot of fun. I have only ridden there twice and both occasions were large group rides. I really need to put in some time there to learn the trail system as it would be a pretty convenient RAW

o3jeff

Glad you made it out there and found the trail, if we weren't there with a group we would of never found the trail!

Greyville is a lot of fun. I have only ridden there twice and both occasions were large group rides. I really need to put in some time there to learn the trail system as it would be a pretty convenient RAW

Maybe Paul will have us over for dinner after.