• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Bday Powhunter

Greg

Staff member
Happy Birthday Grandpa Pow. Next year you're going to be a 50 year old ripper. Sweet!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Happy Birthday Grandpa Pow. Next year you're going to be a 50 year old ripper. Sweet!

That's pretty crazy to think about; inspirational really. The fact that steve-o not only rips like he's in his early 20's, but that he also still seems driven to improve at age 49 is pretty amazing to me. Especially in the mogul discipline, which to me takes more physical strength and stamina to do well at than any other aspect of skiing. I hope I'm still getting after it fifteen years from now like he does.

powhunter

Thanks everyone!!! Had a great day yesterday.....Deadheads pretty much took over Hartford!! It reminded me of the 80s when they had jonnylaw on horseback patrolling the streets!! We bounced around the pubs all afternoon and just took in the scene. We went inside and I was getting a few beers when the boys came on. I heard the first few chords of Bertha and had to go in. As we walked in the door everyone was dancing in the aisles and the sweet smell of organics was everywhere. Decent show although I wish they picked up the tempo on a few. Second set just blew my mind !!!

steveo

Set 1: Bertha
Till The Morning Comes
Little Red Rooster
Row Jimmy
All Along The Watchtower
Glory Road
West L.A. Fadeaway>
Cumberland Blues

Set 2: The Weight
Tomorrow Never Knows>
Black Peter
Greatest Story Ever Told>
Space/Drums/Space>
King Solomons Marbles>
Viola Lee Blues>
Samson & Delilah
E= Ripple

MRGisevil

Steve!!! Sorry I wasn't paying attention to the forum again. Happy Birthday, man!!! Hope it was a great one, you deserve only the best day!!!