• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I am jonesing so badly!!! Is it Friday evening yet?

Bostonian

So yeah...

It's almost snow time and I am jonesing like crazy! Can't concentrate on work and I am trying to plan for the best opportunity for the storm!

My plans as follows:

If daycare cancels school tomorrow:

1. Tell wife ... pack up the kid and dog, we're going to gilford!
2. Pack up wife, kid and dog, and drive to Gilford in the morning before roads get nasty.
3. Do some shopping up at the outlet before the snow gets too rough, make her happy
4. Cook her dinner, something vegetarian...
5. Get some turns in under the lights of the mighty G
6. Ski Pow at the G....

If daycare doesn't cancel.

1. Go to work
2. Watch the radar at home and work
3. leave early Saturday 5am for any destination with the most pow.
4. Ski Pow at .... [insert selected restort]

timm

I broke the news to my wife this morning that I was leaving tonight and not coming back until Saturday night or Sunday, haha. Now I just need to figure out exactly where it is I'll be.

AdironRider

Go out and get some, seems like one of the bigger storms forcasted in a while for you guys.

If I had kids, I think Id be suprising them with powder clauses tomorrow and be in the car before the snow really hits.

mlctvt

My wife has work deadlines Friday so she can't leave. Had to give her a refresher this morning on how to start the snow blower and Generator. A neighbor also said they'd help her out if needed.
I'm leaving for VT tonight and I probably won't be home until Sunday night.

Thank God I have an understanding wife! She's awesome.