• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Officially Announces Sale of Resort, New Superstar 6 Pack, New Skyeship Cabins, $30 Million of Investments

xlr8r

Remember Woodward is an "adventure sports brand" owned by Powder so that is why Powder branded the parks that way. Same as when Burton had the Stash. In addition to Killington, Jackson Hole had a Stash. There were probably others. Be curious with Woodward gone if the Burton Stash returns to Killington.
Th Burton Stash branding could remain, Burton Stash isn't tied to Powdr. I think Northstar also has a Burton Stash and Northstar is owned by Vail.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Remember Woodward is an "adventure sports brand" owned by Powder so that is why Powder branded the parks that way. Same as when Burton had the Stash. In addition to Killington, Jackson Hole had a Stash. There were probably others. Be curious with Woodward gone if the Burton Stash returns to Killington.
POWDR is still a minority owner of K. So Woodward likely stays at least for the short term.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
This is the most discussion on terrain parks I have ever read on AZ.

Anyone remember 2011ish the disaster season? There was supposed to be a rail park...on the bottom 1/4 of Devils Fiddle. Bc...that makes sense.