• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lift Tickets for Vail, Cooper Mountain, Breckenridge???

snowboarder05

6 Adults have are going on a ski trip this year for 7 nights. We are looking for the best options for lift tickets.

2 adults will ski/ride 5 days.
2 adults will ski/ride 2-5 days.
2 adults will ski/ride 1-3 days.

What is the best options for lift ticket discounts?
Is the epic pass worth it??

snowboarder05

I see that the Epic Pass Ends Today! So I would need to know people's thoughts ASAP!

snoseek

2 adults that are skiing five days buy the summit local and you will recieve a slight discount for the other skiers. like 75 bucks. That will cover Vail resorts only though.

Or

there's lots of discounts to LL, A-Basin, Copper and Winter Park. You used to be able to fill up at philips 66 and get copper/winter park midweek twofers. also vitamin water used to run a december deal where you bought 10 of them and got a voucher to copper/wp for a ten dollar midweek ticket. Ebay and craigslist sometimes work too.

The cheapest way to ski vail resorts is a pass, plain and simple. There are very slight discounts at king soopers for multi day breck/keystone but we're talking like 5 bucks. Maybe someone knows something I don't....