• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lost Season 5

davidhowland14

Website
www.frigidlight.com
Anyone else really excited for the 8-11pm premiere event?

lost-logo.jpg

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

cbcbd

Yeah but no. I watched all episodes last year to catch up, but I'm not a fan of scheduling myself for TV. I'll be out tonight so i'll miss it. But they have all the episodes on their site anyway, so I'll just catch it later.

gmcunni

crap, that is on tonight? i won't get home from skiing until 11:00 PM.. now i'll have to stay up til 1:00 AM watching LOST on dvr ...

gmcunni

my cable company finally added the ABC channel to the High-Def line up so i'm looking forward to seenig LOST in HD this season.

frozencorn

my cable company finally added the ABC channel to the High-Def line up so i'm looking forward to seenig LOST in HD this season.

The best show in HD, bar none. A buddy of mine is convinced that Lost in HD alone sells TVs. You're going to be pleased.

BigJay

It's the only show i plan in my week... Wednesday night, i'm home for lost... My girlfriend hates it... She can't stand how passionate we are about that show in the family... My dad and brother in-law watch it as well... But i sometimes get a call from my dad asking me to explain what happened few minutes after the show airs!

drjeff

Anyone else really excited for the 8-11pm premiere event?

lost-logo.jpg

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Yup, DEFINATE viewing tonight. Probably watch the 1st of the new hours on the treadmill and then be a couch potato for the 2nd hour :)

The best show in HD, bar none. A buddy of mine is convinced that Lost in HD alone sells TVs. You're going to be pleased.

Yup, very,very nice in HD. I'm also convinced that CSI Miami can easily be used as a big screen HD sales tool(atleast it really "pops" on my plasma :) )

bvibert

Staff member
I watched most of the entire last season (most of which I missed because of ski season last year) on the computer over the weekend. I'll be skiing tonight (skiing always trumps TV), but I'll watch it online when I get a chance.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm not sure if drinking a couple beers before/while watching improved or hindered my understanding. It was pretty trippy last night. I felt some pieces came together though.

davidhowland14

Website
www.frigidlight.com
i felt some pecies come together, but I don't know what they were. Hurley ticks me off, too. I know Sayid told him to do the opposite of whatever Ben said, but what the hell? And locke and his mystical ways continue to be mystical. I'm not sure how they're ever gonna wrap him up. He recovered pretty quickly from that gunshot though.

And Farraday doesn't age either? Is he the same as Richard? What makes them like that? He looks exactly the same working for Dharma as he does many years later. And Desmond, as Farraday said, doesn't have to live with "the rules". He clearly can time travel, ala the previous episodes where he was jumping all around and Farraday helped him. There'e more coming there. There's also more going on with Richard than we know. He knows what's going on with Locke and the island, I think.

And can a Mod please add "SPOILERS" to this thread title?

Last edited:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I looked at it as Farraday's time with Dharma was him time traveling, since the timeline jumps around so much. It's not out of the question, KWIM?

Hurley definitely pissed me off when he turned himself in last night. WTF was up with that?!?!

Interesting episodes indeed...