• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

LV is back on the market

FBGM

Hot off the IG press. She single. No more Zuban. She living just down the road from me too these days. My hog probably doesn’t compare to Zuban but what ya gonna do.

TMZ out.

drjeff

Her social media feed, which was full of both of them together for a long time, did seem to become just about her about a month or so ago, right after the both of them, her sister, and another couple or 2 as I recall, went on a trip to the Bahamas for her birthday....

Soon after she went on the promotion tour about her new show and some other endorsements. And you didn't see P.K. in her social media. He has started ramping up training for the NHL season as well.

Also thought it was interesting that LV has been at Alterra owned Deer Valley a bit recently, rather than Epic owned Park City Resort. I know she sold her place in Vail not that long ago, but I didn't hear anything about an end to the association with Vail/Epic and her.....

jaytrem

Awesome! Been waiting for this. Figured when they break up he would start playing like Forest Whitaker in Fast Times. Go Devils!

Cobbold

Not a Devil's fan, but as a Bruins fan I dig your priorities
Wonder if I have a shot with Lv now, wonder if she likes fat old guys, she would be my sugar mommy, lol. Famous quote, those that hook up with rich woman, work harder than everyone else to just to kept their woman happy,lol

BenedictGomez

I'm surprised it took so long. Two of the most self-promotional people on god's green earth. Vonn will move on to someone "more famous" next, you can bank it. NBA or NFL player most likely.

BenedictGomez

Awesome! Been waiting for this. Figured when they break up he would start playing like Forest Whitaker in Fast Times. Go Devils!

Maybe he'll stop taking massive slap shots from the point like it's 1990 again, as if the goalies arent massive walls of humanity wearing 1,001 pounds of "protective equipment". Subban's been horrendous, but at least his cap hit comes off in 2022 when the Devils will likely be getting good again.

ceo

Sigh. When I clicked through I thought this was about Lost Valley, not sexist objectifying garbage about a talented racer.

skiur

Sigh. When I clicked through I thought this was about Lost Valley, not sexist objectifying garbage about a talented racer.

You need to get over yourself. She posts plenty of pics of herself in thong bikinis and such. She wants to be be objectified.

BenedictGomez

Just watched the Graham Bensinger interview of LV done about 3 months ago (streaming), and I have to say it's kind of tough to watch as she seems very depressed. And it seems this breakup with Subban must have been very sudden as in that interview it's clearly all systems go with getting married, and she even talks of maybe having kids soon, etc...., but I have to say she sadly seems like a pretty unhappy person. Hopefully she finds more happiness in retirement. :(