• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow - 12/16/2023 - Sunny and warm!

Euler

Resort or Ski Area
Mount Snow
Date
Dec 16, 2023
Snow Conditions
  1. Packed Powder
I moved back to my house 20 minutes from Mount Snow so I broke down and bought an Epic Pass his year. Mount Snow is skiing great for mid December. There are more trails than I remember with good, deep coverage for this time of year. Plummet and Hop were too firm for me today , but everything else was skiing pretty great. Cascade, (I still think of that route as standard!) was really nice, as were Ridge and Lodge. The new Sundance 6 pack is a nice addition. I bet on busy days it’s a great lift to go to. I do worry about the congestion at the unloading point which seems to be kind of smack dab in the middle of Long John. It was a good morning of skiing and I’ll be back tomorrow for a few hours before the rain

Heartful.zzz

Nice! Mount Snow sounds awesome right now. I love hitting those trails with good coverage. But yeah, I agree, the congestion at the unloading point can be a buzzkill. Just gotta time it right, I guess. Enjoy your skiing tomorrow and hope the rain holds off! 🎿