• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow will be getting a new GM

Edd

Does MS get more visits than Stowe? Feels like it when I compare my own experiences. And even though Stowe is more spread out, MS seems to do a better job moving a ton of people up the hill. Stowe struggles with wind and visibility more by my observations.

drjeff

Does MS get more visits than Stowe? Feels like it when I compare my own experiences. And even though Stowe is more spread out, MS seems to do a better job moving a ton of people up the hill. Stowe struggles with wind and visibility more by my observations.
Historically, yes, Mount Snow gets more skiers/riders visits per year than Stowe. For a long time now the 3 busiest ski resorts annually in VT have been Killington at #1, Okemo at #2 and Mount Snow at #3

skiur

To me Flagship means the highest quality resort in the profile. Stowe certainly is a WAY nicer resort amenity, service and experience then Mount Snow. The level of high end clients at Stowe shows that they are top notch.

Okemo is nicer than mt snow as well.

Zand

One of them has a "Jersey Shore tough guy" attitude and one of them has a "soccer mom married to a rich doctor" attitude.

I'm sure you can figure out which is which :D