• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Hampshire Ice Castle Open through March 7th

AlpineZone News

Skiing News
Website
www.alpinezone.com
2013-14_Breck_Bryan Rowland WHAT:
Acre-sized, all-ice castle in Lincoln, New Hampshire. One of four Ice Castles in America.

WHERE:
New location! 64 Railroad Street, Lincoln, New Hampshire, 03521 (Hobo and Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroads)

WHEN:
Open thereafter through March 7, 2015 (weather permitting):
–Sunday-Thursday: 2-9 p.m.
–Friday: 2-10 p.m.
–Saturday: noon-10 p.m.

VISUALS:
— Amazing ice features including archways, tunnels, slot canyons, ice slide, caverns, glacial waterfalls and a frozen throne.
— Kids and families squeezing, squishing, sliding, stomping and crawling through parts of the stunning, Narnia-like display.
— Glacial blue ice during the day; colorful LED-lit ice set to music at night.

COST:

For ages four and up, tickets are:

— Anytime admission (Sundays-Saturdays), ages 12+: $12.95
— Anytime Child admission (Sundays-Saturdays), ages 4-11: $8.95
— Weekday admission (Mondays-Thursdays), ages 12+: $9.95
— Weekday Child admission (Mondays-Thursdays), ages 4-11: $6.95
Children 3 and under are free. Individual Season Pass: $25. Tickets can be purchased on site or at http://icecastles.com/lincoln/.

MORE INFO:
See beautiful photos and videos or learn more at icecastles.com, instagram.com/icecastles_ or facebook.com/TheIceCastles.

About Ice Castles
Ice Castles is a Utah-based company, led by ice artist Brent Christensen, that creates acre-sized, all-ice castles at venues across the United States. Over 500,000 visitors have visited an Ice Castle since the company’s establishment in 2009.

More...

dblskifanatic

Not really a fan! We went to the one in Lincoln something like eight years ago - thought it was ok (really long lines snd we went when the line of cars was not on to the highway)! And then went to one in Dillon, CO where I was reminded that I was not really that interested. Lights and ice configurations are fun but the lines are tough and the craziness inside was over the top loud with the kids and the slides, even those had lines.

I imagine that they will limit the number of people in at a time this year.

2planks2coasts

Went to the one outside Park City a couple years back. Kinda fun. Not sure it was fun enough to want to do again, especially if I could be skiing instead. Maybe at night?

Smellytele

why did this ever get posted as it was from '15...

WHEN:
Open thereafter through March 7, 2015 (weather permitting):
–Sunday-Thursday: 2-9 p.m.
–Friday: 2-10 p.m.
–Saturday: noon-10 p.m.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
This has to do with the forum upgrade some feeds came in from WordPress as RSS and they got new timestamps.

I think it only happened to like the 10 most recent posts or something.
I notice when I scroll down there is a " Similar thread section " at the bottom of this thread ......from 2012 , 2014