• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Pass Sharing Scheme: The Powder Alliance

snoseek

Bump.

I'm a member of the Powder Alliance and am ready to get the season on!
You bought a Snowbasin Pass? Me too, I got the Sierra pass mostly to deal with my VR pass blackout dates and for the squaw/alpine benefits. Still at Snowbird?

thetrailboss

Staff member
You bought a Snowbasin Pass? Me too, I got the Sierra pass mostly to deal with my VR pass blackout dates and for the squaw/alpine benefits. Still at Snowbird?

No, I messed up :roll: I am a member of the "Best Benefit of the Wasatch" deal (Alta, Snowbird, Deer Valley, PCMR). I thought that this was the thread to talk about that. Ooops!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Wasn't there some pass you could buy that gave you access to every single resort nationwide? Or very close to it? It was totally astronomical and there was really no way it made sense to buy it because it costs more than buying a walk up ticket every day of the season would but I remember reading about it somewhere. I think it had to do with making a donation or something.

Puck it

Wasn't there some pass you could buy that gave you access to every single resort nationwide? Or very close to it? It was totally astronomical and there was really no way it made sense to buy it because it costs more than buying a walk up ticket every day of the season would but I remember reading about it somewhere. I think it had to do with making a donation or something.

Google is a great tool!!!!

http://foundation.ussa.org/foundation/gold-pass

drjeff

Basically a 10k donation to the US ski/snowboard team

If I'm not mistaken the Gold pass also gets you invites to the US Ski and Snowboard Teams annual black tie fundraising gala, at which point you'd more than likely get some up close "intel" to add to this thread

http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthread.php/72432-Who-is-hotter-Lindsey-Vonn-or-Julia-Mancuso

;) :)