• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

new ski the east shirt

Los

cdskier

I've found their sizing to be a bit inconsistent. I have a STE Polo and it runs a bit smaller than all my other shirts in that size. Then I have a STE sweatshirt that was huge to the point where I can't even really wear it.

I'd love to buy more of their stuff, but I just don't trust the sizing when ordering online (and they are a bit pricey for some items when they aren't on sale... i.e. the shirt featured in this thread).

mikec142

I've found their sizing to be a bit inconsistent. I have a STE Polo and it runs a bit smaller than all my other shirts in that size. Then I have a STE sweatshirt that was huge to the point where I can't even really wear it.

I'd love to buy more of their stuff, but I just don't trust the sizing when ordering online

I agree with this. I bought a tee shirt that was basically square. Too short from neck to hem and way too wide. Can't wear it. Love their ideas, not as impressed with the actual product.