• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Phish Tour

dmc

Supposedly announced tomorrow.... who knows...

6/8 West Palm Beach, FL - Cruzan Ampitheater
6/9 Tampa, FL - Ford Ampitheater
6/11 Atlanta, GA - HiFi Buys Ampitheater
6/12 Atlanta, GA - HiFi Buys Ampitheater
6/13 Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival
6/16 Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
6/17 Dallas, TX - Smirnoff Music Center
6/19 Bonner Springs, KS - Sandstone Amphitheater
6/20 Maryland Heights, MO - Verizon Wireless
6/22 Noblesville, IN - Verizon Wireless Music Center
6/23 Noblesville, IN - Verizon Wireless Music Center
6/24 Noblesville, IN - Verizon Wireless Music Center
6/26 East Troy, WI - Alpine Valley Music Theatre
6/27 East Troy, WI - Alpine Valley Music Theatre
6/30 Clarkston, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
7/1 Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Blossom Music Center
7/3 Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion
7/4 Bristow, VA -
7/4 Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion
7/7 Bethel, NY - Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
7/8 Bethel, NY - Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
7/11 Mansfield, MA - Comcast Center
7/12 Mansfield, MA - Comcast Center
7/15 Toronto, ON - The Molson Amphitheatre
7/16 Burgettstown, PA - Post-Gazette Pavilion
7/18 Camden, New Jersey - The Susquehanna Bank Center
7/19 Camden, New Jersey - The Susquehanna Bank Cent
phoxman says:
8/2 Denver, CO - Red Rocks Ampitheater
8/3 Denver, CO - Red Rocks Ampitheater
8/4 Denver, CO - Red Rocks Ampitheater
8/5 Denver, CO - Red Rocks Ampitheater
8/8 Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavillion
8/9 Chula Vista, CA - Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre
8/11 Hollywood, CA - Hollywood Bowl
8/12 Hollywood, CA - Hollywood Bowl
8/14 Mountainview, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre at Mountain View
8/15 Mountainview, C
8/14 Mountainview, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre at Mountain View
8/15 Mountainview, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre at Mountain View
8/16 Mountainview, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre at Mountain View
8/20 George, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre
8/21 George, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre
8/22 George, WA - The Gorge Amphitheat

frozencorn

Holy....Red Rocks? Suddenly the cash not spent on getting to Hampton seems the best decision.

I'll be at the Mansfield shows. Will do all I can to get to the ones at RR.

dmc

I'm down with Shoreline - all three nights...

deadheadskier

Staff member
I hope they're really committed to doing this and realize what they're getting into. 42 shows in three months is HUGE.

I'd love to catch shows at Bethel because of how great I've heard it is, but it's doubtful being mid-week. Looks like Great Woods for me, which unfortunately sucks as venue these days I'm told.

dmc

Bethel is the shizzle... If you come down - stay with me.. Only an hour away through the mountains...

roark

I'm down with Shoreline - all three nights...

Saw my last Phish show there in 97.

I seriously don't get why people like Shoreline so much though.

Might have to try to hit Bethel even though Mansfield is way closer.

Red Rocks or Hollywood Bowl would be very cool, but not realistic.

dmc

Shoreline is great... Got friends that live a couple miles away... And I saw some great GD shows there

Phish and the Dead are overrated for sure... I just like the music... i cou;d care less about the wookies

deadheadskier

Staff member
http://ticketsnow.ticketmaster.com/...avilion-At-Star-Lake-in-Pittsburgh?PID=773362

This pisses me off to no end. They don't even have regular tickets available through ticket master yet, the scalping arm of their agency has pre-sale tickets for Pittsburgh at $212.75 for lawn seats!!! :mad: :angry:

The CEO of tickemaster deserves a swift kick in the balls and I'd be the first in line to do it given the opportunity.

dmc

http://ticketsnow.ticketmaster.com/...avilion-At-Star-Lake-in-Pittsburgh?PID=773362

This pisses me off to no end. They don't even have regular tickets available through ticket master yet, the scalping arm of their agency has pre-sale tickets for Pittsburgh at $212.75 for lawn seats!!! :mad: :angry:

The CEO of tickemaster deserves a swift kick in the balls and I'd be the first in line to do it given the opportunity.

Scalping before there's something to scalp... bad form... prescalp....

dmc

I've been trying to pm you but I get blocked. Shoot me a pm with how to pm you. Thanks dude.

yeah.... i don't really want to talk to 70% of the people here.. All they want to do is tell me I suck... So i shut it off.... :)

dmc

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/phish-rev eals-reunion-tour-details -1003928432.story

"On the heels of a three-night stand in early March in Hampton, Va., Phish has confirmed a host of additional tour dates this summer, its first since splitting in 2004. The tour begins June 4-5 at Jones Beach in Wantagh, N.Y..

Additional shows include Great Woods Amphitheatre outside Boston (June 6), Camden, N.J. (June 7), Asheville, N.C. (June 9), St. Louis (June 16), Burgettstown, Pa. (June 18), Noblesville, Ind. (June 19), and East Troy, Wis. (June 20-21).

The group is strongly rumored to be performing for the first time at the Bonnaroo festival in Manchester, Tenn., which will be held June 11-14. The lineup for the event will be announced Feb. 3.

Meanwhile, Phish is looking back to its landmark 1996 concert the Clifford Ball, held on a decommissioned Air Force base in Plattsburgh, N.Y. The entire event, encompassing six sets and nine hours of music, will be released as a seven-DVD set on March 3 through Phish's Dry Goods merchandise arm.

The package includes soundcheck footage, Phish's late-night jam on the back of a flatbed truck and a 30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary. Fans who pre-order from Dry Goods will receive two original entry wristbands from Clifford Ball and a balsa wood glider. Other original memorabilia will be randomly inserted into 1,500 orders.

In addition, each pre-order will be entered to win a pair of tickets to all three Hampton shows."

frozencorn

This seems a bit more reasonable, even with Bonnaroo mixed in.

I'll be at Great Woods. No doubt.

dmc

Phish will perform ten concerts this coming June. The shows kick off with a two night stand at Jones Beach in Wantagh, NY June 4-5 and wrap up in Alpine Valley in East Troy, WI on June 20-21. Stops along the way include a return to the Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis on June 16 and the band's first show at the Asheville Civic Center in Asheville, NC on June 9.

A limited number of tickets are available directly through Phish Tickets' online ticketing system at http://phish.portals.musictoday.com . The ticketing request period is currently underway and will end on Saturday, January 17th at 11:59AM EST.

Tickets go on sale to the public beginning Friday, January 30th at 10 am ET. For full show and ticketing information, please visit the Tourdates page.

PHISH SUMER TOUR 2009

06/04 - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater - Wantagh, NY
06/05 - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater - Wantagh, NY
06/06 - Comcast Center - Mansfield, MA
06/07 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ
06/09 - Asheville Civic Center - Asheville, NC
06/16 - Fox Theatre - St. Louis, MO
06/18 - Post Gazette Pavilion - Burgettstown, PA
06/19 - Verizon Wireless Music Center - Noblesville, IN
06/20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
06/21 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI