• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Physical Conditioning - workout girl

Rambo

I get exhausted just watching and studying this girls routines. She has developed abs and awesome chest muscles. I think way back she was a gymnast. I'm thinking that pound for pound gymnasts may be among the most fit athletes.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
I had BodyRock.tv bookmarked this past summer when I was getting back into working out. Good work out vids and extremely easy on the eyes. To say the absolute least. Clearly, this is a good reminder that I completely fell off the fitness bandwagon and need to get back on. Perhaps the problem was I was doing to much watching and not enough doing....

:spin:

Website
maps.google.com
I get exhausted just watching and studying this girls routines. She has developed abs and awesome chest muscles. I think way back she was a gymnast. I'm thinking that pound for pound gymnasts may be among the most fit athletes.

this is high impact exercise. once you hit 40 dont do it. im having lots of problems with my body from all the high impact activities i have done. 25+ years of basketball didnt help. the babe in that vid is gross. nothing nastier than fake boobs. does she have any tatoos? i bet she has at least one....GROSS!!

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
this is high impact exercise. once you hit 40 dont do it. im having lots of problems with my body from all the high impact activities i have done. 25+ years of basketball didnt help. the babe in that vid is gross. nothing nastier than fake boobs. does she have any tatoos? i bet she has at least one....GROSS!!

She should fit right in with the rest of those Brooklyn Girls...but she doesn't have the accent! ;)

wa-loaf

Make sure you yell at those damn kids to get them off your lawn too, gramps!

Website
maps.google.com
She should fit right in with the rest of those Brooklyn Girls...but she doesn't have the accent! ;)

we left brooklyn on 7/7/71....i cant imagine what the people coming out of the white racist communities are like these days....it was pure white trash racist scum when we left bensonhurst on 7/7/71....my mother was in Brownsville from 2/10/27 until 1950 when they moved to Ocean Pkwy....

SteveInCT

To be honest, there isn't much high impact in there at all except for the mild jump squats she is doing at the beginning and even with those, she isn't jumping high or exploding directly out of the squat. In fact, she is just adding a little "jumping jack" style hop AFTER the squat so it wouldn't be too hard on the knees. The rest is basic strength training.

While I am not a fan of bolt-ons.... can you REALLY say "nothing is nastier"? That girl is not the type I look for, but I certainly wouldn't call her gross. ;-)

Website
maps.google.com
To be honest, there isn't much high impact in there at all except for the mild jump squats she is doing at the beginning and even with those, she isn't jumping high or exploding directly out of the squat. In fact, she is just adding a little "jumping jack" style hop AFTER the squat so it wouldn't be too hard on the knees. The rest is basic strength training.

While I am not a fan of bolt-ons.... can you REALLY say "nothing is nastier"? That girl is not the type I look for, but I certainly wouldn't call her gross. ;-)

I like the gals on FitTV:snow::snow:my beloved golds gym has FitTV on all the time....fake boobs & tatoos are nothing more than the makeup of todays white trash america....the tramp stamp has got to be the worst!! doesn't anyone want to be different? why follow the hurd of idiots that are destroying themselves....

jrmagic

Possibly but given her definition she has either done more or these do work. I havent seen too many in shape women with all 3 heads of the deltoids clearly defined. Not to omention everyting else. She's even exibits muscles that exhibit the appearance of a camel's lower extremities in the beginning of the video:-o:spin:

jrmagic

we left brooklyn on 7/7/71....i cant imagine what the people coming out of the white racist communities are like these days....it was pure white trash racist scum when we left bensonhurst on 7/7/71....my mother was in Brownsville from 2/10/27 until 1950 when they moved to Ocean Pkwy....

So of you left the borough 40 years ago and you have apparantly never lived in Brownsville why the handle and the over the top Brownsville/Brighton Beach attitude?

Website
maps.google.com
So of you left the borough 40 years ago and you have apparantly never lived in Brownsville why the handle and the over the top Brownsville/Brighton Beach attitude?

My mother grew up in Brownsville. Her mother & father were immigrants from Warsaw, Poland. Her father became very successful as a locksmith. He lived in a brownstone & owned a car. My grandmother was an incredible woman. What attitude? BTW Brownsville is no where near brighton beach.

Black Phantom

My mother grew up in Brownsville. Her mother & father were immigrants from Warsaw, Poland. Her father became very successful as a locksmith. He lived in a brownstone & owned a car. My grandmother was an incredible woman. What attitude? BTW Brownsville is no where near brighton beach.

Are you skiing this weekend?

Black Phantom

i was going too but i blew it off....i just can't get excited to drive 5.5 hours for crowds & not much snow....i havent been up in 4 weeks....hopefully come up mid week next week....

I hear you. It has been firm and cold.

Who is the guy with the full face helmet? He skied by me two weeks ago on one of HS's beloved connector trails.