• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

PSA: K2 axis X 167cm

jack97

Ebay has one listed, new, still in its wrapper. A good price even if you take into account shipping cost. IIRC, this is a 7 -10 year design, which doesn't have the wide tips prevalent in current generation design. IMO a very good all mountain ski which works in the bumps and glades. Disclaimer, I'm hate wide tips b/c it makes me rail in non consistent snow conditions, I would buy them but I have two skis ready in waiting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/K2-AXIS-SID...C-/281140211111?pt=Skiing&hash=item4175432da7

Hawkshot99

I have a pair of those skis, but the yellow is silver. Dont remember the exact name in the Axis line. Mine were given to me new as a old leftover and I mounted them as a rock ski. Skied them once and they just sit in my garage. I got mine 8 yrs ago, and they were old then.