• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Random Beers

dlague

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1445974441.544161.jpg

Abita Brewery - their Amber is very popular in New Orleans while I thinking is ok I prefer their IPA

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

deadheadskier

Staff member
Agreed. Drank a bunch of Abita while down there. Wasn't really all that impressed with the beer scene on bourbon street. The bars seemed more interested in selling 3 for 1 bud lights. The cleavage test tube shots made up for it though.

dlague

Agreed. Drank a bunch of Abita while down there. Wasn't really all that impressed with the beer scene on bourbon street. The bars seemed more interested in selling 3 for 1 bud lights. The cleavage test tube shots made up for it though.

Exactly but I did find this - Ole Saint, a sports bar on Royal Street that is owned by Deuce McAllister former New Orleans running back. This place had plenty of taps. Enjoyed this flight.

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1445975719.734254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

ScottySkis

Drinking beer and watching Mets first world series since 2000./ I was 9 when they win last . need another series win this year.

Cornhead

Man, I hope tonight's game doesn't go 14 innings, dragging my ass at work this morning. Great game, I thought the Mets had it in the bag when Familia came in. Hope DeGrom shuts them down tonight. Let's go Mets!

Oh, I was drinking diet Dr Pepper, and diet Pepsi, token herb, and noshing on my Bro's homemade pizza.:D

ScottySkis

Man, I hope tonight's game doesn't go 14 innings, dragging my ass at work this morning. Great game, I thought the Mets had it in the bag when Familia came in. Hope DeGrom shuts them down tonight. Let's go Mets!

Oh, I was drinking diet Dr Pepper, and diet Pepsi, token herb, and noshing on my Bro's homemade pizza.:D

I had mad hater. I sure your stone ing was better then my buzz. Great game sorry about players father RIP. 2 shift worker now so staying up late no biggie .I predict 6 or 7 game series.

drjeff

Cannot wait to get home

That was a great can release trio they were offering yesterday with solid can limits! Heard that for Green and Julius the can limits are likely dropping to 6 today. Also heard that another offering may be rolling down the canning line today :)

Figures that yesterday was a Wednesday where there was absolutely no way my schedule would allow me to make the post work drive to Monson and today what's left of my Green and Lights On from a few weeks ago are currently on ice in a cooler in the back of my car getting ready to head to Gillette Stadium this evening

prsboogie

That was a great can release trio they were offering yesterday with solid can limits! Heard that for Green and Julius the can limits are likely dropping to 6 today. Also heard that another offering may be rolling down the canning line today :)

Figures that yesterday was a Wednesday where there was absolutely no way my schedule would allow me to make the post work drive to Monson and today what's left of my Green and Lights On from a few weeks ago are currently on ice in a cooler in the back of my car getting ready to head to Gillette Stadium this evening

~450 cases of Alter Ego Dropped today! Had I known that I would have waited to run up until today and got 8 each. Didn't see where they were lowering the limits

prsboogie

Drinking a Night Shift Santilli, holy shit, if this stays consistent I won't need to run up to Northern VT anymore!

deadheadskier

Staff member
8 cans each or 8 four packs?

Is 12-6 Wednesday can sales a new thing? Thought they were only open Thursday through Saturday.

prsboogie

^this^ not sure what it was like early but I got there at 5:50 and was out at 5:55. It was a great deal, lost out on Alter Ego because they hadn't canned it yet.