• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Red Bull Frozen Rush on NBC 3pm Super bowl Sunday

Vortex

Some of you may have been there to watch this insanity in person, but Sunday there will be a two hour recap/show on NBC. Readers digest is trucks with spikes going 100 mgh on snow flying over jumps Racing. This took place in the South Ridge area of Sunday River. I was there, can't wait to see it on TV.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I was standing where the lucus truck hit the wall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using AlpineZone mobile app

I watched it. i found it very entertaining for a few runs but then it got kind of boring watching the same race over and over again. I'm sure it was awesome in real life.

It would be cool for them to use more of the mountain, like from the base to the summit, then down a double black diamond or something :lol:

Vortex

We were in a good spot. The remote controlled helicopters took many of the shorts from our location. I watched 2/3 of it sunday and then made my way to a Super bowl party.