• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Till I Die - Heartbreak, Homelessness, and Kickstarter

Ski Till I Die

Website
www.skitillidie.com
It's been a while on here... I miss the mountain, I miss skiing, I miss a lot about winter - but I guess here is where you can come to be a little nostalgic.

A lot has been going on recently - and I never mean to be neglectful of this forum or in general but if you want to keep up - here is my latest blog that takes The Chronicles up to summer AND the second link is for our Kickstarter Project that we just launched last week... I will bet you a $1 pledge you will laugh at me on the video - all my friends have anyway!

Let me know what you think and talk to you guys soon!

Cheers & keep shredding-

Ryan

Latest blog - http://wp.me/p16MXp-5K

Kickstarter homepage - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2026809859/the-ski-till-i-die-project-launch

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Well don't be a stranger now, can't just pop in here to pitch your kickstarter project :)

BTW, I will follow that. I've been fascinated with the Kickstarter model - good luck with it!

Ski Till I Die

Website
www.skitillidie.com
Well don't be a stranger now, can't just pop in here to pitch your kickstarter project :)

BTW, I will follow that. I've been fascinated with the Kickstarter model - good luck with it!

Hahaha Thanks Nick - I know, I know... I'm neglecting you and for that I apologize... life gets busy sometimes, just can't forget you guys who've supported me from this past season. Chat with you soon, cheers!