• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Trip to South America Summer 2022

Geoff

Has anyone booked a package trip out of boston or aware of a new england club planning a trip next summer?

I am basically looking for something similar to the ski club trip linked above without having to drive to Syracuse. It will be my nine year old daughter and myself, once in a lifetime trip.
It’s pretty easy to DIY. Valle Nevado is all inclusive room/ticket/food. You can book flights directly with the airline. The resort can arrange a driver to meet you at the airport and get you up and down the road. You can also overnight coming and going in Santiago. I always stayed at the San Francisco. Chillan is similar but a train ride and the Gran Hotel meets you at the train station in a van.

Bosco DaSkia

Has anyone booked a package trip out of boston or aware of a new england club planning a trip next summer?

I am basically looking for something similar to the ski club trip linked above without having to drive to Syracuse. It will be my nine year old daughter and myself, once in a lifetime trip.
Try getting in touch with the guy that’s running the Onondaga ski club trip. it’s not unusual for people to join the trip at different locations. In other words, you could fly into Syracuse and meet them there or you could meet them in Miami or wherever it is they’re making the transfer for the flight to South America. There are no direct flights from Syracuse to South America so they’re going to have to make a connection someplace. And as I said it’s not uncommon to have people meet at the connection point. No harm in asking. Bruce Kaiser is leading the trip. His email is OSCinttrip2@gmail.com