• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sno Mountain in PA Renamed Montage

jimmywilson69

You can't see the good trails from where the ampitheater is. the base area/parking lots are in the middle of the mountain. the "steep" stuff is actually below the main lodge.

ScottySkis

You can't see the good trails from where the ampitheater is. the base area/parking lots are in the middle of the mountain. the "steep" stuff is actually below the main lodge.
Thanks for the info. I was their once when I was 12 but don't remember it to much. Did you go to Peach last year? If you did how it go being the first year of the festival I know some time it is a learning curve.

jimmywilson69

I did not go to the Peach Festival last year. They hold events at montage all of the time, It will probably go pretty smoothly. parking can be a bitch though and most times you have to park at the bottom of the mountain and take a shuttle up or walk.