• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stoner Bowl

crank

Colorado v Washington in the Stuperbowl. The 2 states that have legalized recreational 420. Coincidence? Maybe it helps them focus? I know my euphemism for it while skiing or mountain biking is "talking to the coach" though many of you refer to smoking reefer as having a "safety meeting".

Hawkshot99

Considering that it is a bqnned and tested for substance in the NFL i doubt it helped the players.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

ScottySkis

Help it doesn't help sports players at all. It is not in upper it can make you help with focus, but I doubt it would help advantage wise.

crank

Remember Ricky Williams? He was better when he was a stoner than when he came back after getting booted for refusing to give it up.

Hawkshot99

Remember Ricky Williams? He was better when he was a stoner than when he came back after getting booted for refusing to give it up.

he was all so much younger early in his carear. RB's bodies break down very fast!

Cornhead

he was all so much younger early in his carear. RB's bodies break down very fast!

And he was a punishing runner, I'm a Jet's fan, he used to punish us regularly. Pain med?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Cornhead

You have my sympathies ;)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll never trust a drunken cross dresser again, Namath. I was 8 when the Jets won the Super Bowl, it's been cruel and unusual punishment for the last 44 years. No team is better at snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory as the NY Jets. We do manage to lose an AFC championship game every decade. What's worse is I've passed the disease on to my Son. At least he's not a Giant's fan like his Mother and her side of the family, or a Bills fan, four Super Bowl losses in a row, what a dubious achievement that is. The AFC sucked back then, they should have beat the Giants. The only time I root for the Giants, is when they're beating the Pats in Super Bowls.;-)