• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush 14-16, 2004

J

jlangdale

Short and sweet. Awesome, Sat crowded but nice. Sunday colder and Monday cold but warmed up. Crowds thinned out and as long as you stayed away from Gatehouse lift, you didn't have a long wait at all. Bravo/Valley to Spring Fling is my favorite run to bomb and carve. Lots of places to catch some air too. Conditions were perfect. Now for the pics. This weekend, you get a panorama from one of my less traveled favorite spots up on North Lynx past Sunrise.

Enjoy

http://www.assemblance.net/gallery/sbnorthlynx021404
D99E2628_lynx_panorama.sized.jpg

As usual, click through for high resolution.

D99E2629.sized.jpg

Heaven's gate lift over Ripcord (can be seen from pano)
D99E2631.sized.jpg

~Btw, I think I want to make more of a career as a photographer and get away from software/programming. If anyone knows the right people or can help me out with something, please let me know.

J

jlangdale

My site appears to be down again. Bla. Give it a few days.

J

jlangdale

I'm back up! Woot

(It helps when you pay your bills on time)

bigbog

re: Bush pics..........

Hey Jon,
Those are really nice looking pics 8) .
I wouldn't dismiss the photo biz, particularly with the new desktop sw that can do some stuff they do in tinsel town :wink: