• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush on top

HowieT2

Yep there's no snow on Castlerock. Pic from yesterday before todays snow.

attachment.php

LOL!!

Middle Earth

e

picture doesnt do it justice.
there was powder to spare.

Tin

Almost took the drive up yesterday, then saw the wind forecast and opted elsewhere. Hopefully some pics come in soon. Place should be rocking.

rocks860

I'll be there starting Saturday for the week, I will definitely try to take some pics to share with you guya

steamboat1

Semi Tough off Inverness was ROTD for me Thurs. It was untouched with a few inches of fresh. No one ventured over there since the chair wasn't running & Inverness trail was closed for racing. Worth a repeat.

rocks860

Drove by just now and everything looked pretty nice from what I could see. Gonna start skiing tomorrow although just found out MRG is $3.50 lift tickets on Tuesday so I may not be walking by mid week

cdskier

It was good this weekend. Steins was great on Saturday under the guns. The snow they were blowing was incredibly dry. The whales are pretty damn big now. This was early this morning before I left:
IMG_8841.jpg

Some of the natural trails are a bit thin, but definitely still fun if you don't mind that. Here's Hammerhead on Saturday:
IMG_8800.jpg

steamboat1

It was good this weekend. Steins was great on Saturday under the guns. The snow they were blowing was incredibly dry. The whales are pretty damn big now. This was early this morning before I left:
attachment.php

Hope they blow the chit out of Steins this year to give K a run for their money. With the new chair they just might. Always thought Steins with it's exposure would outlast Superstar given equal amounts of snow.

dlague

View attachment 18718

Some of the natural trails are a bit thin, but definitely still fun if you don't mind that. Here's Hammerhead on Saturday:
View attachment 18719

Steins had thin coverage a couple weekends ago. Nice to see that is is getting covered.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Last edited: