• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Toe warmer booties?

kbroderick

I use Lenz heated socks, they work great, Bluetooth controls on your phone and can set them for interval heating. Work great!
+1 (or maybe +2 since someone already mentioned them). I went with the larger battery option on the top-of-the-line sock and the only times I've been unhappy have been my own fault—either it was warm enough I didn't need them (and the socks are on the warm side even before you fire up the heat) or it was cold enough that I was seriously regretting haven chosen not to wear them. Bluetooth adjustment in 10% increments is a huge plus.

The only time I've managed to finish off the batteries was a race day at Sugarloaf, and even then, they weren't completely dead when we were breaking down at the end of the day; they just didn't have the charge I was hoping for to warm up the street boots I'd left in the van.

gittist

I bought Hotronic socks last year. What a waste of $$ for me. Everything behind the ball of my foot sweats and the toes are frozen.