• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Transformers

SnowRider

I went to thearters to watch it thinking it was going to be bad but i loved it. Great on the big screen. Then another friend wanted to see it so i went 2 times in 1 week to see it. Then saw it when it came out on DVD. love the movie.

adamti91

Yeah the movie was good. Me and my friend saw a transformer in real life, straight up right after the movie in Kingston, haha just cruising down 9W. :p

hammer

I just saw this for a few minutes when I was in Circuit City today...say what you want about the story line but this would be a great movie to see on a big screen HDTV with a kick a$$ surround sound system.

frozencorn

God, I thought it was terrible...OK for a bit, but the scene with the Transformers trying to hide in the backyard turned it into a complete joke. Like a Threes Company bit. Ruined it for me. And LeBoef? really?

That being said, with Fox, I'm willing to overlook everything else. A.

frozencorn

Nice, thanks for rubbing it in. ;) I only had the smaller crappier transformers, hell they probably weren't even real transformers. Like my GI Bob and Star Worms action figures...

GoBots. Sadly, yes I had these.

ComeBackMudPuddles

i think there was a thread on this board talking about similar stuff when the movie came out....

anywho, yeah, the movie's effects are pretty special, but, if you were a kid in the 80s and LOVED transformers, the movie was a HUGE letdown, imho. megatron was a spectacular disappointment.

SkiDork

yes, Megan looks mighty fine in this flick... Sorta like every nerds dream from high school... (myself included LOL)

megan_fox_transformers_movie_image.jpg

mondeo

Actually, I thought it was pretty good. Shia Labouef is limited, but the role was good for him. I had to watch it a few times to get past her looks, but I think Fox is actually decent actress. Yeah, the backyard scene was a bit campy, but other than that it was pretty well written and acted.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Actually, I thought it was pretty good. Shia Labouef is limited, but the role was good for him. I had to watch it a few times to get past her looks, but I think Fox is actually decent actress. Yeah, the backyard scene was a bit campy, but other than that it was pretty well written and acted.
:eek:

Are we talking about the animated movie or the recent release? LOL. Transformers was one of, if not THE worst, written and directed movies I have ever seen. B movies surpass the quality of acting in Transformers easily.

tcharron

:eek:

Are we talking about the animated movie or the recent release? LOL. Transformers was one of, if not THE worst, written and directed movies I have ever seen. B movies surpass the quality of acting in Transformers easily.

... It's the transformers.. Suspend reality! :-D See, I LIKED it with some bad acting. Makes it feel like the cartoons! :-D